Personal injury is a legal term that describes when a person has suffered injury, pain, even death as a result of the careless and negligent actions of another. An injury attorney – a civil lawyer – focuses their practice on working for their clients to get compensation they deserve. Our Fargo firm has an outstanding team who works closely with clients and families who have suffered a personal injury or death. Our success is well documented. We have secured millions of dollars in rightful compensation for our clients over the years.
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney
There are numerous types of personal injury claims that require the representation of an experienced personal injury attorney. Our team of personal injury attorneys at O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Foss have represented hundreds of cases in North Dakota and Minnesota involving:
- Auto Crashes Being injured in a motor vehicle crash doesn’t simply cause damage to your car, it can impact your well-being, financial situation, emotional health, family members and nearly every aspect of your life.
- Motorcycle Crashes Due to the smaller size of the vehicle and a lack of protection, the types of accidents motorcyclists face are typically very severe.
- Products Liability Products liability is a term that refers to the personal injury that results from a faulty or defective product.
- Tort and Litigation When a person unintentionally causes harm and damage to another person, he/she may be held liable. At this point you should seriously consider the help of a skilled, experienced attorney.
- Slip and Fall When a person is injured in a slip and fall accident that takes place on someone else’s property, the owner of the house or building may be held liable.
- Defective Products A defective product can cause serious injury that may be extremely hazardous to a consumer. The severity of injury caused by these faulty products may vary, but regardless of the extremity of the damage, a victim of injury caused by a dangerous and defective product may be entitled to compensation.
- Medical Malpractice Every year, thousands of people die because of a preventable medical mistake. If a doctor or physician failed to comply with safety regulations meant to ensure your safety, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Wrongful Death Losing a loved one is a painful and tragic experience. While nothing can relieve the pain of losing someone important to you, our compassionate and experienced personal injury lawyers can help you alleviate the financial burden of their death and fight for the justice your loved one deserves.
- Serious Injury A serious or catastrophic injury, even death, can take place almost anywhere and when you least expect it. We have fought to defend numerous victims of catastrophic injury and therefore, possess a high level of expertise in this area.
- Boating Accidents When precautionary safety measures aren’t taken, a fun boating trip can turn into a catastrophic accident that leads to serious injury, even death. If you or someone you know has suffered injuries or death from a boating incident, consult a boat accident lawyer at our firm.
Experienced North Dakota – Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyers
A personal injury attorney at O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Foss will fight to get you the compensation you deserve if you have been injured in a car crash, motorcycle crash, slip and fall accident, or any other type of personal injury accident. Navigating the legal system alone can be a difficult, arduous experience. Our attorneys have years of experience providing legal representation to individuals who have suffered as a result of a crash, accident or other types of incidents. We will conduct a thorough investigation of your case and will provide the best legal counsel that will result in a successful outcome.