Medical Malpractice. Auto Injury. Motorcycle Injury. Wrongful Death. Brain Injury. Truck Accident.
Personal injury is a legal term that describes when a person has suffered an injury, pain, or even death as a result of the careless and negligent actions of another. Personal injury attorneys – civil lawyers – focus their practices on working for their clients to get the compensation they deserve. Our Fargo attornies have an outstanding team who works closely with clients and families who have suffered a personal injury or death. Our success is well documented. We have secured millions of dollars in rightful compensation for our clients over the years.
Contact the Best Personal Injury Attorney Near You
There are numerous types of personal injury claims that require the representation of an experienced personal injury attorney. Our team of personal injury attorneys at O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Attorneys have represented myriad cases in North Dakota and Minnesota involving:
- ZANTAC RECALLED DUE TO POTENTIAL CANCER RISK Recently, multiple ranitidine and Zantac manufacturers recalled their products due to concerns that they contain high levels of NDMA, a likely carcinogen. On April 1, 2020, the FDA requested that all Ranitidine (Zantac) products be removed from the market.
- Auto Crashes Being injured in a car accident doesn’t simply cause damage to your car, it can impact your well-being, financial situation, emotional health, family members, and nearly every aspect of your life.
- Motorcycle Crashes Due to the smaller size of the vehicle and a lack of protection, the types of accidents suffered in a motorcycle accident are typically very severe.
- Products Liability Products liability is a term that refers to the personal injury that results from a faulty or defective product.
- Tort and Litigation When a person unintentionally causes harm and damage to another person, he/she may be held liable. At this point you should seriously consider the help of the best personal injury attorney near you.
- Slip and Fall When a person is injured in a slip and fall accident that takes place on someone else’s property, the owner of the house or building may be held liable.
- Defective Products A defective product can cause serious injury that may be extremely hazardous to a consumer. The severity of injury caused by these faulty products may vary, but regardless of the extremity of the damage, a victim of injury caused by a dangerous and defective product may be entitled to compensation.
- Medical Malpractice Every year, thousands of people die because of a preventable medical mistake. And the number of people injured as a consequence of medical malpractice is astronomical. If a doctor or physician failed to comply with safety regulations meant to ensure your safety, you may be entitled to compensation. But you need an experienced attorney to help you.
- Wrongful Death Losing a loved one is a painful and tragic experience. While nothing can relieve the pain of losing someone important to you, our compassionate and experienced personal injury lawyers can help you alleviate the financial burden of their death and fight for the justice your loved one deserves.
- Serious Injury A serious or catastrophic injury, even death, can take place almost anywhere and when you least expect it. We have fought to defend numerous victims of catastrophic injury and therefore, possess a high level of expertise in this area. The number of people who suffer the effects of a brain injury – also known as TBI (traumatic brain injury) – is staggering. Individuals and families will be affected for decades. Only a very experienced personal injury lawyer should be entrusted to navigate the legal processes.
- Boating Accidents When precautionary safety measures aren’t taken, a fun boating trip can turn into a catastrophic accident that leads to serious injury, or even death. If you or someone you know has suffered injuries or death from a boating incident, consult a boat accident lawyer at our firm.
Experienced North Dakota – Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyers
A personal injury attorney at O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Attorneys will fight to get you the compensation you deserve if you have been injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, slip and fall accident, medical malpractice, wrongful death or any other type of personal injury accident. Navigating the legal system alone can be a difficult, arduous experience. Our attorneys have many years of experience providing legal representation to individuals who have suffered as a result of a crash, accident, medical issue or other types of incidents. We will conduct a thorough investigation of your case and will provide the best legal counsel that will result in a successful outcome.