Admitted to Practice in
- North Dakota
- Federal Courts in ND & MN
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- State Bar Association of Minnesota
- Cass County Bar Association
- North Dakota Association of Justice
- American Association for Justice
Sara prides herself in being a good communicator, someone who wants her clients to be kept in the loop all the time. She is a detail person, an excellent listener, empathetic and a real people person. Clients are comfortable with Sara. They know her focus is to help them.
Born and raised in West Fargo, Sara has local roots and ties. Her undergraduate degree in Political Science, with a minor in Criminal Justice, was earned at North Dakota State University. Sara graduated with distinction from the University of North Dakota School of Law. While in law school she was the technical editor of the North Dakota Law Review. She was a law clerk with the firm. In addition, Sara was a law clerk for the East Central Judicial District.
- Past Board Member of FirstLink
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice