Criminal charges should not be taken lightly. They can impact your family, your finances, and your future. In order to get the best outcome for your case, you need legal guidance from a criminal defense lawyer who has many years of experience defending clients in Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo and the surrounding areas of North Dakota and Minnesota. Criminal law Fargo? Call us.
From arrests to investigations to charges, we know the ins and outs of criminal law in North Dakota and Minnesota. With strategies proven to get our client’s story communicated properly, we will do everything possible to make sure you are well defended.
The criminal law team at O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Attorneys are well-versed in a variety of cases, including:
- Felonies Felony charges are the most serious crime you can be charged with and you should not take this lightly. If convicted, the record of the felony will stay on with you for life.
- Misdemeanors If you or a loved one has been charged with a misdemeanor, it can be an overwhelming and frightening time. Trust one of our top criminal lawyers to protect your rights.
- Drug and Property Crimes Even though these crimes are treated less severely than felonies, prosecutors and law enforcement in our states still are aggressive when it comes to simple drug and property crime cases.
- DUI’s and Administrative Hearings DUI cases have two parts: a civil part and a criminal part. Civil: Departments of Transportation (DOT) will attempt to revoke or suspend your driving privileges. Criminal: is the part of the case that can result in penalties such as a criminal record, fines, jail time, and court costs. Consider hiring one of our Minnesota and North Dakota DUI attorneys to help.
- Protection Orders A protection order or a restraining order filled against you can severely disrupt your life. If you need a protective order for you or your family, they can be helpful in providing distance and space when needed.
- Juvenile Matters The juvenile justice system functions differently than the regular criminal justice system. The juvenile justice system seeks to rehabilitate the convicted instead of to punish them.
- Theft charges
- Assaults and terrorizing
- Minors in possession of Alcohol charges
If you or your loved one faces criminal charges, trust an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer at O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Attorneys. Known for our team of successful top criminal lawyers, we will work with you to get your case dismissed, reduce penalties, negotiate alternate outcomes, and other strategies to help you get the most favorable outcome for your unique situation.
Contact O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Attorneys today to receive the best guidance on your criminal case. Ask for Tatum O’Brien by calling 701-235-8000 or 877-235-8002.