Your business is built upon a foundations of ideas, actions, and strategies. It is the product of your hard work and determination. By hiring an attorney with knowledge and experience in business law, you have someone on your team that can offer your business ongoing valuable advice and strategy.
Business lawyers can help establish a legal framework to build and operate your business. The various areas of business law include:
- Contracts Our business attorneys are skilled in helping clients create contracts that give their business with a protection guarantee.
- Corporations and LLC’s While both corporations and LLCs provide limited liability to their owners, they still have many differences.
- Partnerships Attorney advice is critical in the formation stage of a partnership. The two most common partnerships are general and limited partnerships.
- Real Estate Our experienced real estate attorneys can help you work through the complications of residential and commercial real estate transactions, providing peace of mind.
- Trusts and Wills
- Our trust and will attorneys can help you protect your estate and make sure that your assets are transferred to your beneficiaries in the method that you choose.
- Conservatorship Our attorneys can help arrange a conservatorship when a person is physically, emotionally, or mentally unequipped to tend to themselves and their finances.
- Probate Sometimes after the death of a person, a probate is required. The probate process formal puts a will into effect and administers the estate accordingly.
- Buy/Sell Agreements Buy/Sell Agreements play a large part in business organizations that have numerous partners or owners. Disputes in the organizations are resolved using a buy/sell agreement.
- Power of Attorney A strong power of attorney is a legal document in which “the principal” give authority to “the agent” to act on their behalf. This gives you’re the authority to make decisions, view records, sign documents, and handle the private matters of your loved one.
- Bank Law The banking industry is highly regulated and transactions require a magnifying glass of legal oversight.
The experienced business lawyers at O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Attorneys can represent you and your business and offer ongoing legal guidance as your business grows and evolves. With numerous North Dakota and Minnesota businesses benefiting from our expert legal advice, our extensive services are unmatched.
If you are starting a business, establishing a trust or will, contact O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Attorneys for unparalleled assistance with your business law needs.