Real estate transactions can be very complex. However, with a well-equipped North Dakota/Minnesota real estate lawyer at hand, you can save yourself from stress and glide right through the process. At O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Foss Attorneys, our experienced real estate attorneys can help you work through the complications of real estate transactions and get your new property with ease. O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Foss Attorneys is an skillful real estate law firm offering services in:
- Real Estate Litigation: Our North Dakota/Minnesota real estate attorneys can effectively provide dispute resolution and real estate lawsuit services, such as property ownership disagreements and boundary disputes.
- Residential Sales and Purchase: There are many legal aspects of purchasing a piece of real estate that a North Dakota/Minnesota real estate lawyer can explain. Real estate agents often fall short when it comes to a legal walk through.
- Reviewing and Clearing Title: It is important to clear the title of any real estate transaction before it goes through. We will conduct a title search and assist you in the resolution of any exceptional title problems. Our lawyers can also get you title insurance.
- Condominium Development: Different documentation from other types of real estate is required for condos. We can help you through this process.
- Document Preparation: We can help you with any legal real estate documents such as purchase and sale agreements, notary publics, deeds, etc.
At O’Keeffe O’Brien Lyson Foss Attorneys, we are here to answer any legal real estate questions you have. To learn more about our real estate legal services, call us at (701) 235-8000. Set up an appointment with an experienced North Dakota/Minnesota real estate lawyer today.