Admitted to Practice in
- North Dakota
- North Dakota Bar Association
- Fargo-Moorhead Young Professional Network
- North Dakota Title Standards committee
- Vice President of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the ND Bar.
Morgan grew up in the heart of North Dakota in the small town of Center. She studied Business Administration and earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Mary in Bismarck. She went on to earn her law degree from the University of North Dakota School of Law. While she was in law school she clerked at the firm for two years, so her experience with the team runs deep. Her practice is focused on real estate law with clients in Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo and throughout North Dakota and Minnesota.
She says she was always interested in the law as a young person so becoming an attorney was natural. She’s passionate about helping people and enjoys working on problems, providing solutions and answers. She admits she is detail focused and is very analytical in her work, so her practice area of real estate law is a perfect match. Morgan is also a licensed Abstractor.
- Adjunct Professor at Minnesota State University Moorhead teaching real estate law
- Real Estate
- Licensed Abstractor